12.00 per head
- King Prawns in garlic
- Smoked fish mayonnaise on garlic toast
- Mussel and beans with tomatoes
- Tomato and red onion salad with Mediterranean vinaigrette
- Potatas bravas
- Marinated giant olives
- Peppers sautéed with tomato and garlic
- Stuffed green peppers with chilli mince
- Hake & cheese
- Chilli Manchego (Spanish Manchego cheese marinated with chilli and olive oil)
- Spanish Tortilla
- Baked Chorizo sausage
- Arroz con pollo (rice with chicken)
- New Prices from 01 January 2009.
- We can tailor/theme a menu to suit your requirements if you would prefer.
- Our charges include delivery, setting up of buffet, and most importantly, pickup of the dirty dishes!
- This can be on the same or following day at a mutually convenient time.
- We only ask that you provide suitable tables (near sockets if hot buffet is required) for the buffet. For the smooth running of buffet, it is advisable to have a separate clearing area for your guests to leave plates and a bin to put rubbish in, we will provide plastic boxes for used plates etc.
- Weekdays: £85.
- Out of Bristol: £100
- Evenings: £150
- Weekends: £300
We will provide:
(included in price)
Everything is freshly prepared and traffic these days is unpredictable, we do everything in our power to ensure your buffet arrives on time, although we are only human and cannot guarantee an exact time
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- White paper napkins & Banquet roll (for buffet table)
- China plates & stainless steel cutlery (not paper and plastic)
- Serving dishes & implements
- Electric hotplates for keeping food warm (if applicable)
- We can also provide staff to help serve buffet and clear tables & serve coffees / drinks- please ask about rates for this.