- Fresh fruit Pavlova
- Profiteroles with chocolate or butterscotch sauce
- Icky sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce
- Banoffee pie ; thick fudgy caramel on a biscuit base topped with bananas and whipped cream
- Tarte au citron ; classic French lemon tarte with a caramelised top
- Tarte au chocolate; A rich creamy baked chocolate tarte
- Boodles fool; a refreshing blend of oranges and lemons in a sort of trifle
- Sherry trifle ;a perennial favourite made traditionally
- Pear and chocolate trifle ;a new twist
- Antoinette pudding; deluxe version of bread & butter made with brioche
- Tarte tatin ; a French classic caramelised upside down apple tarte
- French Apple tarte; this one’s the right way up
- Apricot frangipane tarte
- Blackforest Gateau; forget the frozen stuff this is the real McCoy
- Fresh fruit gateau
- Pecan pie
- Cherry clafoutis
- Pear & Almond Torte
- Bakewell Tart
- Fruit Cobbler
- Icky Sticky Toffee pudding
- Treacle and Walnut Tart
- Golden Treacle Sponge Pudding
- Date orange and coconut tart
- Lemon Pancakes
- Surprise lemon Pudding
- Linzer torte
- Bread and Butter Pudding
- Pannetone pudding
- Fruit Crumble
- Fruit Tarte
- Chocolate Profiteroles
- Lemon Almond and polenta tarte
- Custard Tart
- New Prices from 01 January 2009.
- We can tailor/theme a menu to suit your requirements if you would prefer.
- Our charges include delivery, setting up of buffet, and most importantly, pickup of the dirty dishes!
- This can be on the same or following day at a mutually convenient time.
- We only ask that you provide suitable tables (near sockets if hot buffet is required) for the buffet. For the smooth running of buffet, it is advisable to have a separate clearing area for your guests to leave plates and a bin to put rubbish in, we will provide plastic boxes for used plates etc.
- Weekdays: £85.
- Out of Bristol: £100
- Evenings: £150
- Weekends: £300
We will provide:
(included in price)
Everything is freshly prepared and traffic these days is unpredictable, we do everything in our power to ensure your buffet arrives on time, although we are only human and cannot guarantee an exact time
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- White paper napkins & Banquet roll (for buffet table)
- China plates & stainless steel cutlery (not paper and plastic)
- Serving dishes & implements
- Electric hotplates for keeping food warm (if applicable)
- We can also provide staff to help serve buffet and clear tables & serve coffees / drinks- please ask about rates for this.